Re: help with posting style profile

From: cliff barnes
Subject: Re: help with posting style profile
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:39:54 GMT

Thomas Hühn wrote:
cliff barnes wrote:

However, although a Usenet posting will show the 'from' as 'cliff barnes', when the message is opened to be read, below the 'from' is a field called 'sender' - which actually shows the user name and host name of my pc!!

My question is how can I set this to a null value or even another name - without of course changing my unix user account name.

(add-to-list 'message-syntax-checks '(sender . disabled))

Thomas

Thank you. I got it to work