gnus-summary-scroll-up scrolls one page instead of one line

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: gnus-summary-scroll-up scrolls one page instead of one line
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:11:01 +0200

Hi all,

since a few days my CVS Gnus has some scrolling problems. If I view an
article by hitting RET (`gnus-summary-scroll-up') on it in *Summary*, I
get the following behavior:

  - as long as there are visible headers (Subject, From, etc.) on top of
    the buffer, pressing RET scrolls exactly one line as it should be.

  - when the last visible header scrolled out of the visible buffer part
    pressing ret results in scrolling one entire page like SPACE
    (`gnus-summary-next-page') does.

How can I get back to the old behavior, e.g. RET always scrolls only one
line?

Bye and thanks,
Tassilo
--
* delYsid has mortgage, opportunity and penis in his score file.
<delYsid> thats pretty effective against spam