Re: An Idea for Gnus

From: It's me FKtPp ;)
Subject: Re: An Idea for Gnus
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 00:00:39 +0800

Randy Yates <yates@ieee.org> writes:

> Is there a way to move mail in the sent folder to another folder
> so that a) this file size doesn't affect the sending of new messages
> and b) I still have it available in a gnus-compatible folder for
> searching and reading?

Please read gnus info manual section: (gnus)Incorporating Old Mail

* Incorporating Old Mail::      What about the old mail you have?

And also, in gnus info manual section: (gnus)Archive Messages

   You can, however, use any mail select method (`nnml', `nnmbox',
etc.).  `nnfolder' is a quite likable select method for doing this sort
of thing, though.  If you don't like the default directory chosen, you
could say something like:

And gnus info manual section: (gnus)Choosing a Mail Back End

--
To reply, remove string `ccol' from the email address.