Re: My 2nd article with Gnus, about threading...

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: My 2nd article with Gnus, about threading...
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:20:26 +0100

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:25:10 +0100, Francis wrote:

> Thanks Reiner for the explanation.

> So i I understand correctly, the culprit is my news server (gmane) and
> it propagation path.

I don't think you do. Gmane is not a news server in the usual sense
(i.e. "carries usenet newsgroups"), gmane is a mailling list archive
that provides access to mailinglists via nntp.

> I'll try to find another news server (any suggestions are welcome) and
> see if things get better.

You missed Reiners point, I think, this group/mailing list is a special
case (because it is a newsgroup and a mailing list and archived on gmane).

  Best regards,

--
 "Money always takes the place of life"                       Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk