Annoying behaviour when deleting a whole thread

From: fmoreau
Subject: Annoying behaviour when deleting a whole thread
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:26:35 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Sometime I want to delete all articles in a thread in one shot.

To do that, I process mark the thread (T #) and then I process
a delete command on all process marked articles: (M-& B <del>).

This works except gnus asks me for _each_ article in the thread
if I really want to delete it... This is quite annoying if the thread
has
30 articles for example.

Is there any way to tell gnus to ask me only one time if I'm really
sure ?

BTW, if I process mark all thread articles by using # on each article
it works as I expect.

Thanks