Re: More gnewb questions

From: Marshall Price
Subject: Re: More gnewb questions
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:25:37 -0400

Adam Sjøgren wrote:
On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 17:59:36 GMT, notbob wrote:

If I learn how to fly this thing before I die of old age, I'll definitely
contribute.  ;)

Better do it while you're not used to Gnus, when you are, you'll think
it's all obvious!

I've got a full-screen text-based text-user-interface program working nicely on my Windows XP laptop, but I'd be hard pressed to explain how I did it, or do it again.

Same thing with my NNTP, IMAP, POP3, and SMTP servers. I'd never get them right again if they failed. What I really need is a piece of paper with the details on it!

I wonder how many technically-minded people give up on the paperless idea and use pencils and paper instead. A lot, I bet.

--
Marshall Price of Miami
marshallprice@att.net