How to change the behavior when replying to your own message

From: SStar
Subject: How to change the behavior when replying to your own message
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 12:31:36 -0400

Hello, I have a problem, when I replying my own message that I previous
send to the other part by pressing 'R' on my own message , the new
heading indicates the new message will send to myself. I actually want
it send to the other part. I tried use 'F', it still send to myself with
cc to the others.  Thought about to attack this problem by change
posting styple `gnus-posting-styles`, but looks like it only accept one
condition in sequence, I need two conditions, that is in some group and
from myself. Need suggestions to solve this.

Thanks ahead.