Re: How to change the behavior when replying to your own message

From: SStar
Subject: Re: How to change the behavior when replying to your own message
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 21:16:09 -0400

Thanks for your reply.

I just checked, both `S W` and `f` will generate the same sort of header

To: myself address
CC: the other emails

Just wondering if there is a easy way to identify that I am replying my
own message, which actually means to reply to the Receiver.

I replied some of my own message by `r` meaning to follow up to send
additional message, but it turns out the message is sent to myself, this
is not suppose to happen, there is no warming that I am send to myself.
Since I never put my own email in To field, is there a way to
permanently prevent this to happen in the future.