Is there a simple way to set up spam filtering?

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: Is there a simple way to set up spam filtering?
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 13:14:16 +0530

So, I look at the docs and it's got a good deal of info on setting up
something to filter spam.  Me, I just want a spam folder, mark a few
mails as spam in mail.misc and over time gnus figures out the spam
mails and moves it automagically to spam folder.  Possible?

Seriously, the docs chapter on spam is hard.  Too hard to even set it
up.  And that's not even coming to the fancy splitting part.

sivaram