Re: Is there a simple way to set up spam filtering?

From: notbob
Subject: Re: Is there a simple way to set up spam filtering?
Date: 3 Jan 2016 16:49:12 GMT

On 2016-01-03, Sivaram Neelakantan <shanks.n@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seriously, the docs chapter on spam is hard.  Too hard to even set it
> up.  And that's not even coming to the fancy splitting part.

I'm not sure why anyone still wants to use the CLI to read emails.

Ima CLI and emacs junkie, but still use Seamonkey to read incoming
email cuz of all the graphics (mpg, gifs, etc) friends include in
emails to me.  Seamonkey --and prolly a lotta other gui email
clients-- do all the spam filtering you mention.

nb