Re: on automatic gnus-summary-insert-new-articles after posting

From: Robert Girault
Subject: Re: on automatic gnus-summary-insert-new-articles after posting
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 16:54:28 -0300

> Robert Girault <r@dev.null> writes:
>
>> How can I
>>
>>   gnus-summary-insert-new-articles
>>
>> automatically after posting?  I'd like to see my articles right away in
>> the thread without having to ``/ N'' every time I post.
>
> I think what you want is to set the "display" group parameter. That
> should be set to the number of articles you'd always like displayed by
> default. It can take a few other values: see the "Group Parameters"
> section of the manual.

That is not precisely what I asked --- see below ---, although it was
good for me to learn about.  I've set display to all, so all unread
articles are displayed.  However, in groups where I've killfiled people,
they killed articles also show and I wish they wouldn't.

What I had asked is this.  After I post a message, I can say / N and see
the message (I just posted) attached to thread I followed up.  My wish
is to have this done automatically so I don't have to say / N.