Re: Test email

From: Rafi Khan
Subject: Re: Test email
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 20:14:56 -0400

Alberto Luaces <aluaces@udc.es> writes:

> Congratulations, it is working!

Awesome :D
> I don't know any, but I guess you are welcome to ask these things as you
> need them.

Thanks!

So a few questions already.

1. I am using Gmail as the backend and received Dmitry Alexandrov's
reply in my inbox, but for some reason your reply wasn't there. I am
replying to you from the gmane group in gnus.

2. What is the difference between replying and forwarding in mailing
lists?

Should I be doing "F" or "R". They seems similar when the compose window
is created, hence my confusion.

Thanks,
Rafi