jami

Re: [Ring] What is the "Pin" when trying to link to an existing account?

From: Simon Désaulniers
Subject: Re: [Ring] What is the "Pin" when trying to link to an existing account?
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 11:38:42 -0400

Hi Matt,

When you link devices to your account, you have to first use one of the already
linked devices to generate the PIN. You then use the randomly generated PIN on
the device you want to link.

On GNU/Linux, you can generate the PIN by going to Settings>Account>Devices, the
press the "Add device button" and follow the process. A similar process can be
done on Android and other platforms.

Regards,

--
Simon Désaulniers