Re: Hey all, I would like to help write some docs

From: B. Douglas Hilton
Subject: Re: Hey all, I would like to help write some docs
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:44:58 -0400

Well, I was able to boot it all, at least up to the point where wortel grumbled about some modules being missing. Then it kicked into a debugging mode where I could examine registers and things. When told it to continue it looks like it entered into some kind of loop.

It really didn't like automake 1.8 but version 1.7 seemed to do the trick.

Pretty cool, I'll see if I can get some of the building instructions posted onto the wiki.

Doug

Marco Gerards wrote:

Just check out the sourcecode of the hurd-l4 module in the CVS
repository of the Hurd.  Build it, play with it, read the
documentation that is already there, etc.

And if you don't understand something, please ask.

--
Marco