Re: help: echo code..

From: markus kaarn
Subject: Re: help: echo code..
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:57:10 -0600

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

At Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:35:10 -0600,
markus kaarn <address@hidden> wrote:
Eventually we will probably settle on more suitable load addresses.
No, that was my faul, now i'm sure. If i'd been more careful
i wouldn't spam mailing list for these few days.

No, wrong.  GNU policy is to install with debugging symbols.
'install -s' helps, i get no more overlap warnings when ./configure using
default -linkaddresses.

peace,
Markus