Re: No luck with libc compilation - missing l4/arch.h file (?)

From: Bas Wijnen
Subject: Re: No luck with libc compilation - missing l4/arch.h file (?)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:07:19 +0100

I was also compiling the libc things yesterday and got it working.  I
just did ln -s /l4/include/* /usr/local/include, which isn't very nice,
but acceptable to me (because there isn't much in /usr/local/include on
my system anyway).  My program didn't use any hurd libs though, I guess
I need more links to make them work.  I'll try the approach you pointed out.

Anyway, I'm writing a walkthrough in the form of a script to get the
thing running.  I'll probably post it soon (but not before FOSDEM).

Marcus: please commit the patch that Dawid attached in his first e-mail,
the README is confusing as it is (and wrong).  Also, there should be a
note about linking the include and library files.