Re: On the Requirements of Leadership

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: On the Requirements of Leadership
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 19:02:49 +0200

Hi,

I appreciate your note.  I don't agree with it, but I appreciate that
you wrote it.  It makes it very clear that productive and efficient
communication on these issues between me and you is not possible at
this time and under these circumstances.  Acknowledging (and
respecting) this fact saves everybody a lot of time and energy that is
more usefully spent on something else.  Maybe some later time we can
come back to it, when the circumstances have changed.

This is not at all the worst outcome possible, so we should not feel
bad about it.  Instead we should look forward and get some work done,
individually.

Thank you,
Marcus