Re: No need for CC, please

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: No need for CC, please
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 11:33:35 +0200

Scribit Bas Wijnen dies 02/05/2006 hora 20:30:
> Another solution could be to not ask for the copy (from mailman) and
> use procmail to put the List- headers in the message if they aren't
> there.

And if the configuration of the list changes in any way (like the email
address), I don't see it and will get errors.

I repeat: the great value of the List-* headers has been for me to be
able to subscribe to lists without having to configure mutt to know
where it should send to reply to list.

Lazily,
Nowhere man
--