Re: [Libcdio-devel] Re: Retrieving DATA session from multisession audio

From: Eric Shattow
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Re: Retrieving DATA session from multisession audio disc
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:38:07 -0700

The theory on really old cd audio players: they read the first session
(audio), ignore other sessions (data).

Does the command output I provided indicate what modes my CD-EXTRA
disc sessions are?  It is a commercially distributed CD-EXTRA disc
ARTIST:"8mm" / ALBUM:"Songs to love and die by".  I have other
CD-EXTRA albums to check if you need more info.

I will look for other recipes to produce a CD-EXTRA disc.