Re: Cygwin List O' Issues...

From: Charles Wilson
Subject: Re: Cygwin List O' Issues...
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:36:38 -0500

Bob Friesenhahn wrote:

Yes, but I only saw that once.  I have not verified that it always
happens.   It might've been a fluke.  Have you seen this 'go ahead and
build the shared lib even though I just finished complaining that I
couldn't' behavior, too?

Yes, I have.  In this particular case, the library depends on another
project library (with .la file).

Ah -- like IM. The C shared lib builds fine, and then the dependent C++ lib complains, but tries to build anyway?

Okay, I'll whip up a simple testcase...

--
Chuck