Re: Problem with '-L' switch.

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: Problem with '-L' switch.
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:22:58 +0200

Hello Vaclav,

* Vaclav Havlik wrote on Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 11:53:41AM CEST:

> I removed the trailing slashes from all occurences of
> sys_lib_search_path_spec, but it didn't help.

So please send output of the link line with --debug after you did this
change (but only this change).  That helps me find the next issue.
I can only work on a bugfix if I understand the issue fully, not only
have a vague idea about it; I may very well (need to) ask more questions
after that, so please be patient.