Re: Found process taking too much CPU: libtool

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: Found process taking too much CPU: libtool
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 21:49:20 +0900

On Nov 25, 2006, at 1:48 PM, address@hidden wrote:

whatever it is, it can be done in C, rather than shell scripts.

I skimmed the home page.  It said portable.  C is portable.  Do it in
C.  I'm sure C is more portable than sh.  Regardless of how
religiously and/or politically correct C vs. sh is, libtool cannot any
longer be in sh because it is way, way, way, way, way, way too slow.

Thanks for volunteering to do the rewrite. I think you may have to learn what it does first though.

Peter