Re: Build on Cygwin

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Build on Cygwin
Date: 12 Oct 2001 15:41:56 +0200

Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes:

> As Jan usually says, the cygwin installation of Lilypond
> will be much simpler the day all of teTeX is ported to cygwin.

It may just be that the file comes with the tetex version of cygwin
(or can easily be added from the ctan archives).  I think there's a
readme that comes with cygwin's tetex.  You'll probably have to make
some configuration fixes too.

Until cygwin is `done' (and possibly even after that time), it will be
much simpler to cross-build a windows version of lilypond on linux.

Jan.