Re: Accidentals Patch 1.5.24

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Accidentals Patch 1.5.24
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 06:49:07 +0100

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> >  /* write */       "");
>
> this should have a list of properties written using set_property().

Okay. Btw, should the "reads"-part contain ALL properties read by the
engraver? I.e. it also reads centralCPosition but the docu doesn't say
so.

> > +
> > +/* looks the key up in the cdrs of the alist-keys
> > +   - ignoring the car and ignoring non-pair keys.
> > +   Returns first match found. */
>
> >      return SCM_BOOL_F;
>
> in most of lily, we return SCM_EOL for  this, as it makes prepending
> onto lists nicer.

Eh, well, gh_assoc() returns SCM_BOOL_F - and the code will be quite
messy if the two similar functions return different sorts of arguments
meaning the same thing... Please argue a bit more...

-Rune