Re: blot_diameter

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: blot_diameter
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 23:18:31 +0100 (MET)

Citat Juergen Reuter <address@hidden>:

> Bottom line: I think we should introduce a mapping (for each style
> (default, mensural, baroque, ...) an scm function) with a common
> definition range; but we have to agree on the definition range.

Sounds reasonable.
I don't think we have to agree on the definition range; instead I would (as
earlier stated) prefer to allow the functions to be incomplete so that one
could state a list of functions rather than just one function. The first
function in the list containing the requested glyph should be used.
(Again, the trivial example: If we had a function just mapping the quarter-rest
to the classical quarter rest and nothing else, one could request for classical
quarter rests by simply adding this function to the front of the list)

Btw, is the ligature stuff explained somewhere - I could not find anything on
the www...?

-Rune