Re: Cf. Hofstadter's Law

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Cf. Hofstadter's Law
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:05:22 -0100

Han-Wen wrote:

Ah, oops. I said that it wouldn't matter when you make grobs too late.
Bad news: it does matter.

:-(((
I am running out of ideas over here.
You suggest that I produce all possible grobs and remove the ones not needed.
Does this mean that I have to put four accidentals on each note (i.e.
#, n#, (#), (n#)) and then later on remove the three of them not in use?
This sounds totally wild to me.
Would the spacing still get f*cked up if they was not removed until the stop translation phase?

-Rune (back at home)