Re: Request for comments: Redesign of TimeSignature

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: Request for comments: Redesign of TimeSignature
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:32:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Juergen Reuter wrote:

> The trick is to put the timing engraver only into the affected staff, but
> not into all staves.

Ooops, I think I misunderstood you.  You still want to have barlines in
every staff, but for each staff independently from each other staff.  Ok,
this really could be bug (or a conceptional limitation).

BTW, this might be related: the last time (a few weeks ago) I had a look
at input/regression/span-bar.ly, this was once again broken (I fixed this
in early 1.5.xx, and then it was rewritten by Han-Wen, and yet somewhat
later, it broke again).

Greetings,
Juergen