Re: Request for comments: Redesign of TimeSignature

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Request for comments: Redesign of TimeSignature
Date: 19 Jul 2002 16:50:09 -0400

>>>>> "Laura" == Laura Conrad <address@hidden> writes:

    Han-Wen> \property Staff.whichBar = STUFF.

    Laura> Thanks, that works for the regular bars.

I take it back.  It works in the sense of not putting the barlines
into the other staves, and it works in the first measure of the staff
that has the barlines.  But then it seems to go into a barAlways mode
or something, and puts visible bars everywhere even though I've set
staff.defaultBarType to empty.  This doesn't happen with just the top
line, so I'm attaching the score as an example.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139