Re: [Patch] Bugfix (Was: Re: Still missing some ancient clefs)

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: [Patch] Bugfix (Was: Re: Still missing some ancient clefs)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:10:13 +0200 (CEST)

On 29 Aug 2002, Laura Conrad wrote:

> Thanks, this looks a lot better.  I'm  getting some (new) wierd errors
> when I run ly2dvi on it, but the clefs are there now.
>
> The errors are of the form:
>
> /home/lconrad/src/lilypond/cvs/lilypond/lilypond/input/test/ancient-font.ly:27:8:
>  warning: Symbol `noteheads-vaticana_punctum' not found in family `ancient':
>         c!1 des
>                ! e! f! ges!
>
> /home/lconrad/src/lilypond/cvs/lilypond/lilypond/input/test/ancient-font.ly:27:2:
>  warning: Symbol `noteheads-vaticana_punctum' not found in family `ancient':
>          !1 des! e! f! ges!

Ok.  My patch also fixed this output warning, therefore the "new" errors,
and it also renamed the neumes note heads in parmesan-heads.mf.  The
warnings indicate that these neumes can not be found.  Since, however, you
can see the clefs (which are also in the parmesan font), it means, that
you are most probably accessing the parmesan font as of the time before I
submitted my patch.

Hence, try clean-fonts, goto the mf directory, make clean, make, make
install, and try again.

Greetings,
Juergen