[Patch] Bugfix (Was: Re: Still missing some ancient clefs)

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: [Patch] Bugfix (Was: Re: Still missing some ancient clefs)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 01:42:15 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> +    (if (string-match "vaticana*|hufnagel*|medicaea*" style)
> +     (cons (symbol->string style) "ancient")
> +     (cons (string-append (number->string (max 0 duration))
> +                          (symbol->string style))
> +           "music")))))

Do I understand correctly that this patch does a regex match for every
note head in the default setting? Can you make a shortcut so the
default case doesn't require the regexp; a regexp search might be
pretty cheap (my machine takes can do 10000 in one second), but I
still think it's overkill for a not-so-often case.  Also, the default
style should be called '() (i.e.: undefined), and not 'default ;

Thanks in advance!

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen