[patch] a few misc refman things, changelog for previous INSTALL.txt pa

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: [patch] a few misc refman things, changelog for previous INSTALL.txt patch
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:21:08 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> I knew I forgot something... for the previous patch (for INSTALL.txt
> with OpenBSD stuff):
>
> Changelog:
> 2002-whatever   Graham Percival <address@hidden>
> Added some hints for compiling LilyPond on OpenBSD.

(do you use emacs?)

> Now for this patch.  Adds a short warning that \slurUp won't affect
> phrasing slurs (thanks to Atte Andre Jensen for that suggestion), and
> also a warning that if you want \slurUp to affect a \grace note, the
> \slurUp has to be inside the \grace.
>
> Changelog:
> 2002-foo   Graham Percival <address@hidden>
> Adds a short warning that \slurUp doesn't affect phrasing slurs, and
> also adds a warning that \grace notes have their own default values
> which are used instead of the values for that Voice context.

This is not true. Grace overrides some settings (listed in
 grace-init.ly), but most settings are simply imported.

For the install instructions, the hint about kpathsea (typo!) and
CPPFLAGS is already in the INSTALL doc. Simply refer to it, instead of
repeating.

Can you send an updated patch?

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen