Re: hyperlinks for glossary

From: Luis Alberto Garcia Cipriano
Subject: Re: hyperlinks for glossary
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:31:44 -0300

Diz a lenda que em Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:18:35 +0200
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> escreveu:

> I've added hyperlinks to the html version of the glossary, and intend
> to apply this patch (too big for mailing list):

BTW,

What is the license of the glossary ?

I'm a music student from Brazil and have interest on add pt_BR to the
glossary.

Is there already a translation of the glossary (definitions) to other
language than English.

Thanks,

Luis Alberto.

--
        Luis Alberto Garcia Cipriano - address@hidden
    ICQ#30169722 - lagc no canal #debian-br em irc.debian.org

    Músico amador                          Tradutor solidário
    Jornalista voluntário             Programador pós-moderno

CIPSGA - Software Livre no Brasil   ->   http://www.cipsga.org.br
Projeto Debian-BR                   ->   http://www.debian-br.org