Re: hyperlinks for glossary

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: hyperlinks for glossary
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:51:48 +0200

Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes:

> Great, just go ahead and add the translations.
> I recommend to get the latest version of the source file

At this very moment, the latest version of the glossary is still in
the stable lilypond_1_6 branch.  So, you'd have to do:

    cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot \
       co -r lilypond_1_6 -d lily-1.6 lilypond

and look for the file:

    Documentation/user/music-glossary.tely

When lilypond 1.6.5 is released, the latest glossary will probably be
in cvs HEAD.  You can tell from the name; the 'older' one is called
'glossary.tely'.  Sorry for the confusion.

>> Is there already a translation of the glossary (definitions) to other
>> language than English.
>
> Not that I know of.

Nothing of the documentation, or the website, has been translated
before.  Adding an extra language to the Glossary is OK.

If you want translate some document, we should first find out how we
want to tackle multilingual website/documentation.  As it happens, I'm
vaguely looking into the possibilities.

Jan.