Re: hyperlinks for glossary

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: hyperlinks for glossary
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:28:43 +0200

> BTW,
>
> What is the license of the glossary ?

All of Lilypond is released under the GNU GPL.

> I'm a music student from Brazil and have interest on add pt_BR to the
> glossary.

Great, just go ahead and add the translations.
I recommend to get the latest version of the source file
for the glossary from the CVS repository, just follow the
instructions for anonymous CVS access at
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=lilypond
and read the instruction for submitting patches at
http://lilypond.org/wiki/?MakingPatches

> Is there already a translation of the glossary (definitions) to other
> language than English.

Not that I know of.

   /Mats