more suggestion to the tutorial

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: more suggestion to the tutorial
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 23:22:26 -0300

Hi,

First of all the newest version of the manual (lily 1.7.23) is *very*
good, congratulations and thanks a lot! The new "Computerized
typography" sections is _so_ useful... And I'm very excited about the
features of the last versions and the general output quality of
lilypond (just finished a composition for 9 percussionists), but that
is a subject for another email to the users-list :-)

Anyway, I was thinking, wouldn't the material of the section
"Organising larger pieces" about fine-tuning the Brahms excerpt more
likely to be in the "Fine tuning layout" section?

And "Organising" is spelled with z ("Organizing"). (ok, English is
not my first language, as you probably guessed, so point to ispell who
found this typo :-)))

Pedro