Re: more suggestion to the tutorial

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: more suggestion to the tutorial
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 19:35:19 -0700

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 23:22:26 -0300
Pedro Kroger <address@hidden> wrote:
> And "Organising" is spelled with z ("Organizing"). (ok, English is
> not my first language, as you probably guessed, so point to ispell who
> found this typo :-)))

It's a bit more complicated than that... Americans spell it with a "z".
In Britain, most people spell it with an "s".  However, people in Oxford
say that it should be "z".

Since my family is more connected to Oxford rather than the rest of
Britain, I agree that it should be a "z", but it's not really _wrong_ to
spell it with an "s" instead.  :)