Re: summary of bugs/feature reqs from lilypond-user?

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Re: summary of bugs/feature reqs from lilypond-user?
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:09:07 +0200 (EET)

Wellcome back!

These features/bugs which are missing come into my mind:

1) There is one bug placed in input/bugs/rhytmicstaff-tie.ly.

2) Small slurs could be more beautiful (!), see
     http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2003-11/msg00001.html
   and the reply posted to answer it, which the possible solution.

3) I don't know whether it is a bug or not, however it seem not to be
documented:

   If you input a single melody attach lyrics into it, how to attach several
   stanza into the melody, withoud duplicating or triplicating the melody?
   It would also be nice not to mix the text output (the so-called karaoke
   feature) in midi when several lyrics stanza are used.

4) Quarter tones are present experimentally in midi, the output is however not
   satisfactory since the whole channel, which may contain both quarter tone
   and half tone notes, is finetuned. A proper solution is to split the
   midi channel which have quarter tones into two channels:
   one which is non-finetuned and the other which is finetuned.

Greetings,
--
  Heikki Junes