Re: summary of bugs/feature reqs from lilypond-user?

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: summary of bugs/feature reqs from lilypond-user?
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 11:11:34 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Hi there,

Dear hackers, I am back into normal life from a long and invigorating
break. I would like to fix all outstanding issues with LilyPond before
I dive further into deep hack mode, so I am looking for help: can
someone summarise important bugs and feature requests  from
lilypond-user over the last two months for me?

Merry Christmas!

As I was beginning to investigate how to research and report bugs I went to http://lilypond.org/web/about/faq.html. Both links address@hidden <http://lilypond.org/web/about/address@hidden> which I thought would be 'mailto's point to a non-existant page.

My main feature request would a variation on RemoveEmptyStaffContext so "global" would be more powerful. This could lead to more but to start out not removing the last staff line with all rests would allow the generation of a part with a line of just rests from xyznotes.ly.

The bug which concerns me most is the way grace notes don't appear where they should or can't be controlled in this respect.

Thanks,

Paul Scott