Re: LilyPond 2.1.2 released

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.1.2 released
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:56:54 +0100

In addition to the situation Erik describes, I can think of two
other main uses of this feature:

- Cue notes within an instrumental part (=> the size change should
  only apply to a specific Voice, not to all the Staff).

- Scores where one or more of the staves should be typeset in smaller
  size, typically a piano part of an instrumental sonata.
  In this situation, it would be nice to set the size of both the
  staff-space of the StaffSymbol and the size of all the objects
  within the stave with a single command.

In all these three situations, I think it is reasonable that the
thickness of beams and slurs is scaled accordingly.

   /Mats