Re: Simpler lyric notation

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: Simpler lyric notation
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 03:30:53 +0100 (CET)

> No, what you're seeing is legacy stuff. If you're willing to spend
> some time coding, I'll gladly take on patches that fix this.

If you can give me some pointers, I will. Since I don't know Python,
barely know C++ (but I know C very well) nor Scheme (but I know elisp
quite well) I may be a bit slow, but I'm happy to learn.

Where should I start looking? I've got lilypond CVS checked out and built.

BTW, web page typo:

 "Python code should be idented" --> "indented" (standards.html)

Also in localization.html:

agrammatical -> ungrammatical

 So, iso

          _ ("Stem at ") + moment.str () + _(" doen't fit in beam")

iso -> instead of

doen't -> doesn't

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | What you don't know controls you