Re: incipit.ly?

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: incipit.ly?
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:22:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi back,

I do not know what this file is supposed to show (it has been written by
someone else), but, in general,

\override Staff.TimeSignature  #'style = #'old

probably should be replaced by

\override Staff.TimeSignature  #'style = #'neo_mensural

and

\override Staff.TimeSignature  #'style = #'C

by

\override Staff.TimeSignature  #'style = #'default

I guess.

Greetings,
Juergen