Re: incipit.ly?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: incipit.ly?
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:20:17 +0200

I was probably the original author of the example, but I think that
Laura has been involved too. The basic idea is to be able to have
an incipit showing the original clef and meter and maybe the first
bar of music before the modern transcription of the piece.
However, in the particular example, I rather wanted to just indicate
the string tuning in pieces like the Biber's Rosary sonatas for
violin with scordatura tuning. I'll take a look.

   /Mats

Juergen Reuter wrote:
Hi back,

I do not know what this file is supposed to show (it has been written by someone else), but, in general,

\override Staff.TimeSignature  #'style = #'old

probably should be replaced by

\override Staff.TimeSignature  #'style = #'neo_mensural

and

\override Staff.TimeSignature  #'style = #'C

by

\override Staff.TimeSignature  #'style = #'default

I guess.

Greetings,
Juergen