Re: Call for help

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Call for help
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:44:42 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:00:21 +0200, Jan a dit :
>
>  > Nicolas Sceaux writes:
>  >> > CODE JANITOR
>  >>
>  > The first requisite is a login at savannah, so you can make changes to
>  > the CVS archive. Could you go after that?
>
>  > Han-Wen (on Jan's machine)
>
> I think I can manage that. (my login is nsceaux)
>
> Have you considered using some source documenting system, like
> doxygen, for the C++ code? Do you think that might be useful (as a
> reference for contributors) or not? too much a pain or doable?

If possible, I would prefer documentation to be in the form of
docstrings, because they integrate better with our own documentation.

Nevertheless, it might be useful to try out some documentation tools.
What does the output of running doxygen on Lilypond look like?

> Will you feel tired or irritated if you are harassed with questions?
> :-)

no, but don't expect quick answers from me in the coming weeks.