Re: Bug repository UPLOADED!

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Bug repository UPLOADED!
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:03:07 +0200

Erik Sandberg writes:

> Finally it's uploaded.

> I wrote a draft to a readme of how its organised now:

That's grand!

> Properties include:
> crash: The bug causes lilypond to abort with exit code nonzero.
> future: The bug is known and will not be fixed in a near future.
> critical: The bug should be fixed before the next release.
> fixed: Someone beleives that the bug has been fixed.

May I suggest to adopt a bit more bugzilla like naming (eg,
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/bug_status.html), possibly with adaptation,
it does not need to be as full blown, ie something like:

  priority (high to low): crash/critical, regression, normal, wishlist
  resolution: fixed, notabug, wontfix, needinput, notlily ...

only crash/critical and regression are RC bugs (the release meister
wants to know).

Just an idea, you're the meister.

Jan.