Re: chicken-and-egg problem with \addquote

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: chicken-and-egg problem with \addquote
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 11:29:36 +0200

Ah, I understand now. It's not really a fundamental problem, rather
the expansion of \quote should be delayed until the music is added to
\score. I'll have look over the weekend.

Since it seems this was relatively easy to solve, would it be
possible to do something similar to \lyricsto, so you could
do
<<
  \lyricsto musicbelow ...
  \context Voice = musicbelow ...