Re: Does "-f tex --tex" influence char selection?

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: Does "-f tex --tex" influence char selection?
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 00:00:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

FYI: I guess I finally found the bug.  There was a name clash between two
font characters in the third argument of the fet_beginchar () macro due
to a typo.  It looks like this clash resulted in corrupted .pfa files,
while other font-related files did not seem to be affected.

Please note that the font has now changed again...

There were also two other not directly related bugs, which I also
corrected.

Greetings,
Jürgen