Re: @internalsref{foo}

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: @internalsref{foo}
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:31:47 -0700

On 29-Sep-04, at 3:13 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

address@hidden writes:
@internalsref{foo} creates "see _foo_".
"Accidentals are typeset for each voice, but they are canceled across
voices in the same  see Staff ."

which output format is this, and which texinfo version?

(shorter example)
"Program reference: see also see PhrasingSlur , and see PhrasingSlurEvent ."

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.3/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/ Phrasing-slurs.html

It also exists in the "automatic accidentals" page, and many others as well.

Interestingly, it doesn't appear in the pdf created on my system (makeinfo 4.7). But it does appear on the locally-built web pages on my system. I'm not certain how to use info to check if it exists info as well.