Re: battle-plan for 2.5 development

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: battle-plan for 2.5 development
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 15:53:02 +0100

> GNOME BACKEND FOR POINT AND CLICK

I would like to help on this (xDVI always crashes here, I don't have
point and click working, besides with gnome backend).

> COMMUNICATION
>
> The development team should be present at the 2005 Linux Audio
> Developers Meeting (april 2005) in Karlsruhe. This requires writing a
> paper, which I plan to do myself. Nevertheless, interested writers are
> welcome to contact me, should they wish to attend as well. For
> example, it would be interesting to have a case-study of "advanced"
> LilyPond use.

I have some examples of advanced LilyPond use here.

> CLEANUPS
>
>     * Make {} represent real lists in markup, and transform \markup {
>       a b \bold { c d } e } in
>
>       \markup \formatline { a b \bold c \bold d e }

I'm starting to understand a couple of things about markups, I should
try that.

nicolas

PS. The community web site idea is good, there lack a place for posting
articles.