Re: chroot/setuid for lilypond (for LSR)

From: Sebastiano Vigna
Subject: Re: chroot/setuid for lilypond (for LSR)
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 23:25:35 +0100

On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 21:44 +0100, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> The patch is in.
> It should still be documented. Maybe you can work this out with
> Graham?

OK. Graham, do you think you can give me the piece of texinfo source (it
is my understanding that the manual is in texinfo) with the description
of the various options? I could write an additional part for -j. Maybe
it would also be useful to have somewhere in the manual a generic
section about jailing lily. I can write that too, just give me some
sample sections from the most recent manual version...
--
Ciao,

                                        seba