Re: Colours - patch to get all X11 colors

From: Bernard Hurley
Subject: Re: Colours - patch to get all X11 colors
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:52:53 +0100

Hi,

No one got back to me on this but I am submitting a patch anyway:

Changelog entry:
2005-04-21  Bernard Hurley  <address@hidden>

        * scm/output-lib.scm: added full set of X11 color names.
        Where X11 colors have optional multiword names, e.g. "dark
        orange" and "DarkOrange" only the single word names are available.
        The names already defined in Lily 2.5.20 have been retained and refer
        to the same color except "grey" which now refers to the lighter
        X11 shade of grey.

patch attached

/Bernard